Dr Samantha Wettasinghe - Obstetrician Gynaecologist
MBChB DipOMG FRANZCOG
The friendly team at Adelpha Care, go out of their way to put every client at ease, dealing with women in a sensitive, caring and professional manner. The centre has the highly skilled Gynaecologist/Obstetrician Dr Samantha Wettasinghe.
Dr Samantha Wettasinghe graduated from Otago Medical school in 2002 & has worked the past ten years in women's health in nine NZ hospitals, giving a deep understanding of the needs of local populations. She has a special interest in pelvic pain and chronic pain. After completing specialist training she has done two further years of pain training through Otago University, while also working for Tauranga Hospital.
Our comprehensive gynaecology service cares for:
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Polcystic ovaries and subfertility
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Continence training, medical and surgical incontinence treatment options
- Abnormal smears, Colposcopy and Lletz
- Chronic Candida, BV and pelvic infection
- Lichen sclerosis/Vulval discomfort
- Day surgical procedures at Adelpha Care
- Major, minor and laparoscopic surgery
For advice, information and treatment with a difference please contact us